The walnut salad that has that unique falvour, and the unforgetable name.
1 1/2 cups apples, diced
3 tablespoons French salad dressing
3/4 cup celery, sliced
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons English walnuts, coarsely chopped
1. Wash, quarter, core, and pare apples, and then dice.
2. Mix thoroughly with French dressing.
3. Add sliced celery, salt, and coarsely chopped English Walnuts.
4. Toss with a fork to coat all ingredients with the French dressing.
5. Arrange on lettuce leaves.
6. Garnish with mayonnaise or cooked salad dressing if desired.
Makes about 4 servings.
View more Salads recipes
View more Biscuits recipes