Low fat simple cake, perfect for those of us on a diet.
113g (4oz) sultanas
142ml (5floz) skimmed milk
142ml (5floz) water
113g (4oz) self-raising four
1 teaspoon mixed spice
14g (0.5oz) artificial sweetener
1 egg beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC, 350oF or Gas Mark 4
2. Put the Weetabix and sultanas in a bowl. Pour the milk and water over the top and leave to soak up all the liquid.
3. Stir in the flour, mixed spice, sweetener and beaten egg.
4. Spoon the mixture into a 454g (1lb) lined loaf tin and bake in the preheated oven for 11/4 hours until cooked.
5. Cool on a wire rack befor serving then cut into 12 slices.
View more Biscuits & Cakes recipes
View more Cakes recipes